Have you ever daydreamed about a potential career move that had everything you want…flexibility, more pay, doing work that excites you, learning, challenging, and the list goes on. Then reality creeps back in because your doubts and fears take over. That can’t really be possible for you right?
Then you figure, you’ve already spent years of your career doing something so you should just continue down that path, even if you’re not extremely excited about that. Well, if this describes you then I’m excited to share Mark Sieverkropp’s story with you! What’s most incredible about Mark, is that he has made a couple significant career pivots in a relatively short amount of time. It was not too long ago that Mark was a compost technician.
Now, Mark is the author, blogger, speaker, consultant, and he has created his dream opportunity where he gets to work from home and leverage his major strength, which for him is building relationships. He didn’t create this opportunity with an application, resume, or through a job board. Instead he kept getting opportunities one relationship at a time. Each relationship opened up a new door for him.
I know his story will inspire you to do the same! Check it out now!
In this episode you will learn:
- How to start a conversation with anyone
- How to use relationships to pivot your career
- How to overcome the barriers to building relationships
- How to come across authentically when networking
Connect with Mark
- Get his Relationship Masterplan to get a plan in place on who you want to meet.
- Email mark at Mark@sieverkropp.com
- Check out his blog at www.sieverkropp.com